RULES OF ADMISSION
for military education in 2015 in the department of military training.
The military training program for reserve officers involved students (full-time) higher education institutions under Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On general military duty and military service."
Getting the military profession carried out simultaneously with studies in educational and vocational training program for bachelor's in higher education. Specializations - engineering mechanics, electrical engineering, electrical technics.
CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION
1. The period for submitting documents to the Department of Military Training:
- For applicants who acquire a degree (education and qualification level) Bachelor's full-time education: from September 5 to to 10 September
- For applicants who acquire a degree (education and qualification level) Bachelor of correspondence or evening classes: from September 5 to to 10 September
2. Applicants to the department of military training served:
The application to the election commission of the department of military training along with a photocopy of a special student card (provided with the dean university where the student learns), photocopy of registration certificate, photocopy of the identification number, original and photocopy of the passport of citizen of Ukraine(first, second pages and registration). For other universities: certificate that a student learn in university on second course full-time education.
The application must contain the following information:
- Full name of student;
- The name of the institution in which he learns;
- Suitability for military service for health reasons (according to the record in the military registration certificate);
- Passage of urgent military service;
- Student’s motivation to military training and his commitment to the requirements that relate to students during military training.
3. Entrance examinations:
- Assessment of student learning progress ;
- Organization of professional psychological selection of students;
- Assessment of student learning pre-conscription training program;
- Assessment of the level of physical training of students;
- Language Assessment;
When passing through the competitive selection of the student must have a passport of citizen of Ukraine and the military registration certificate. Without these documents the student is not allowed to go through competitive bidding.
Entrance examinations are held in terms of:
- For applicants who acquire a degree (education and qualification level) Bachelor's full-time education:
15.00 from 12 September to 16 September
enrollment deadlines coming on September 20
- For applicants who acquire a degree (education and qualification level) Bachelor of correspondence or evening classes:
from 12 September to 16 Septemberenrollment deadlines coming on September 20
4. Admission to study at the military department is in accordance with "Instructions for the preparation of reserve officers from among university students", approved by joint order of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of 11.11.2004, the ¹ 531/857.
Competitive selection for admission to the training program for reserve officers is held by the estimated number of points of entrance examinations for 4 point scale. Estimated number of points consists of the sum of points gained by a student on the results of entrance examinations and the average score of academic transcripts.
5. For military training involved citizens of Ukraine under the age of 27 years for educational qualification of "Bachelor".
0101 ''Teasher education''
0301 "Socio-Political Sciences"
0302 "International Relations"
0305 "Economics and Entrepreneurship"
0306 "Management and Administration"
0401 "Natural Sciences"
0402 "Physics and mathematics"
0403 "System Science and Cybernetics"
0501 "Computer Science"
0502 "Automation and Control"
0503 "The development of minerals"
0504 "Metallurgy and Materials"
0505 "Mechanical engineering and materials processing"
0506 "Energy and Power Engineering"
0507 "Electrical Engineering and Electrical Engineering"
0509 "Radio, radio-electronic devices and communication"
0510 "Metrology, measurement technology and information-measuring technology"
0511 "Aviation and space-rocket techniques"
0513 "Chemical technology and engineering"
0601 "Building and Architecture"
0701 "Transport and transport infrastructure"
0801 "Surveying and Land Management"
1701 "Information Security"
7. Address of the department of military training:
copy of passport
Copy of passport (continued)
A copy of the registration certificate
Naberezhna Peremohy, 38-Á